This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Monday, April 5, 2010

Just a Quick Note...

I am also not publishing any comments until after the election. There's far too much bashing of the candidates going on and it's not fair to them to let people take all the last-minute anonymous potshots that they can at them. Good luck to all candidates tomorrow and thank you for your service and dedication to this district.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you for turning the comments off-

    ReplyDelete