This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Thursday, April 15, 2010

Broadway Banner Proofs

These are the almost final proofs (with minor changes in some wording) for the Monona Family Attraction and Retention Committee Broadway Corridor banner project:


Note: the top photograph of the actual light post with banner is just a representaion of how the placement will look. The banner itself was not selected.





































No comments:

Post a Comment