This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Thursday, April 8, 2010

Don't Have Plans For The Weekend?

Well, now you do. The Monona Grove High School is putting on their 2010 Spring Musical, All Shook Up, a jukebox musical featuring the music of Elvis Presley. The story, written by Joe DePietro, is based on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.


Show times are:
Thursday, April 8th at 7:30pm
Friday April 9th at 7:30pm
Saturday April 10th at 2pm and 7:30pm
Sunday April 12th at 2pm.

Tickets are $8 for students and senior citizens and $12 for adults. The box office can be reached at 221-7666 ext. 5229

1 comment:

  1. A delightful and entertaining performance! One of the many things MG should be proud of!

    ReplyDelete