This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Charter School Plans Detailed in the Herald Independent

Managing Editor Adam Mella just posted this on-line article about Mayor Kahl's plans for a district charter school:

The Herald-Independent - Cottage Grove and Monona, Wisconsin: "Proposed charter school possible through Aldo Leopold Nature Center partnership
Meeting of city, school district, state, ALNC and other interested parties will be held April 6 to determine a realistic timeline for the proposal."

Read the article directly here: http://herald-independent.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=50&ArticleID=1649


No comments:

Post a Comment