This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Friday, February 25, 2011

Special Board Of Education Meeting This Sunday Morning.

A special board meeting has been called for this Sunday morning at the District Office. Closed session is scheduled to begin at 11am with open beginning approximately at 11:30. The agenda follows:

I. Opening of Meeting – Susan Fox

II. Declaration of Public Notice

III. Motion to Move into Closed Session Pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes19.85 (1)(c)(e)(f) for Consideration and Deliberation Regarding Negotiations with the Monona Grove Education Association (MGEA).

IV. Motion to Move Back into Open Session

V. New Business

A. Discussion and Possible Approval of an MGEA Collective Bargaining Agreement for 2009-2011

VI. Adjournment

No comments:

Post a Comment