This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Monona Grove School District Is Closed Thursday Due To Teacher Job Action.

Monona Grove joins Madison, DeForest and Oregon School Districts in closing schools down tomorrow. I'm sure this list will get longer.

6 comments:

  1. What are all the union members doing? Cabbies going on strike? Sanitation workers walking off the job? Librarians locking the doors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Cheers for the teachers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will the time be made up? Will they cancel portions of other breaks to get the time in? Or will it come from the cushion built in for snow days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not clear how the matter of making up missed time will be handled. I do know that we won't be switching out missed days for this coming Thursday and Friday.

    ReplyDelete