This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Governor Is Taking Phone Input. Give Him A Call At 266-1212 And Let Him Know What You're Thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Is it true that Monona teachers are walking out at 10.30 AM today?? Somebody just told me that teachers were putting signs up in the schools! That's high quality right there for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of our teachers walked out today and as far as I know, there weren't any more than the usual sick leaves. I heard that the high school students had planned a walk-out at 10:30 today- not sure how that panned out. Our teachers are of the highest quality, extremely dedicated and very professional. Let's not throw anymore fuel on this fire while Rome is burning.

    ReplyDelete