This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Sunday, March 7, 2010

Three Candidate Forums Have Been Scheduled in March

The Cottage Grove Elementary PTO kicks off this year's School Board candidate forums in the Taylor Prairie IMC at 6pm tomorrow night, March 8th. Incumbents Susan Manning, Peter Sobol and challenger Jennifer Pickel will be present to answer forum questions. The League of Women's Voters will conduct their annual forum at the Monona Grove High School in the IMC at 7pm on Sunday, March 21st. The Monona Elementary PTO will wrap things up on Thursday, March 25th when organizers have scheduled their forum for 6:30 in the Winnequah School IMC. I hope to see many of our district parents in attendance. Free childcare will be graciously provided for at both the PTO forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment