This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Saturday, March 20, 2010

Candidate Forums Tomorrow March 21st!

The Monona City Council Candidate Forum will take place tomorrow March 21st in the Community Media Room in the Monona Public Library from 4 to 6pm. Questions for the candidates can be phoned in during the forum at 442-6601. Later in the evening, the second Monona Grove School Board candidate forum is scheduled from 7 to 9pm in the Monona Grove High School IMC. Questions for the candidates must be phoned in between noon and 3pm Sunday afternoon to 221-7666 extension 3133. Please get out and ask your questions of the candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment