This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Thursday, March 18, 2010

Monona Parks and Open Space Plan

From Community Recreation Director, Jake Anderson:

The Parks and Recreation Board is working on the 2010-2014 Parks and Open Space Plan, a valuable tool to help the city plan on improvements to Parks and Recreation Facilities in Monona. Check out the initial draft at:

http://www.mymonona.com/pages/parks_recreation/parks_open_space/details.php/54/parks_services/park%2B%2Bopen%2Bspace%2Bplan/

This is an initial draft with comments from the Parks and Recreation Board and citizens to be included on-line on a weekly basis.

From me: You can find Jake's master plan for Winnequah Park at the same site!

No comments:

Post a Comment