This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Possible Child Enticement Incident In Monona.

From http://www.heraldindependentonline.com/

The Monona Police Department is asking for assistance in the investigation of a possible child enticement incident that occurred at approximately 5:30 p.m. on Monday, March 14, in the area of Gateway Green and Woody Lane in the City of Monona.
Read the rest of the story here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the district is sending out email alerts about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad they don't take internal bullying as seriously. Let's protect our kids within the school and on the bus.

    ReplyDelete