This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Friday, March 11, 2011

Call Attorney General JB Van Hollen 266-1221

JB Van Hollen's office is currently keeping a tally of how many citizens call requesting an investigation into the legality of the vote taking away collective bargaining rights this past Wednesday.
266-1221

Put your request in writing:

J.B. Van Hollen
PO Box 7857
Madison, WI 53707-7857
FAX: 608-267-2779

No comments:

Post a Comment