This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Monona Grove Liberal Arts Charter for the 21st Century Is Holding an Open House December 2nd


MG21’s Open House
Thursday, December 2 from 6:30-8:00pm.
Where: The Nichols School Building 5301 Monona Drive

For interested Community Members, Students, Parents, Staff, Administration and Board Members
Please come for Cookies, Punch, and Information.
We look forward to seeing you!
Tel: 221-7660 ext. 334
e-mail: rebecca.fox-blair@mgschools.net

No comments:

Post a Comment