This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Monday, November 29, 2010

Cottage Grove PTO Holiday Festival This Saturday!


Mark your calendars December 4th, 2010 for the Holiday Festival! This year, the festival will be located at Glacial Drumlin School. The 2009 Holiday Festival raised $2,400 for our schools. It is a wonderful way to start the Holiday Season!

This event is a joint effort between many organizations within our community. It includes:

•Craft Fair
•Visit from Santa
•Fire Truck Rides
•Horse & Carriage Rides
•Craft Projects in the Art Room
•Book Sale for the Library
•Santa's Secret Shop
•Holiday Cookies
•Food & Drinks
•AND MORE!


If you have questions about the Holiday Festival, or if you would like to volunteer to help out at the event, please contact:

cgrovepto@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Not to mention we will find out who is crazy enough to run for school Board from Cottage Grove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully someone with a longer skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is running for the board? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete