This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Monday, May 9, 2011

Winnequah Children's Garden Work Day This Saturday 10am to 4pm!


Know how to build a raised bed, a pumpkin trellis or a compost bin?

Garden organizers Maggie Baum and Erin Staver stake a claim.
 Organizers of the Winnequah Children's Garden will break ground this Saturday morning at 10am and can use your help! Food, drinks and good vibes will be provided for workers.

Email questions to Chris Marsh at chris.marsh4@gmail.com

And also visit http://winnequahgarden.blogspot.com/ for more information.

Also on tap is a fundraiser at Chipotle on East Washington Ave. on May 22 from 4 to 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment