This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt Tomorrow At 10am - MY Dream Park!

Ok, I know it's a little (a lot) late, but I just couldn't pass up mentioning the annual Monona Easter Egg Hunt at the Dream Park tomorrow morning. It has been one of my most favorite things about Monona and is also a convenient excuse to post one of my favorite photos.



From the city website http://www.mymonona.com/:

The Monona Parks & Recreation Department and Monona Grove Optimist Club are proud to announce the 13th Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 23rd in Winnequah Park near the M.Y. Dream Park playground. (If the weather makes it impossible to be outside, the event will be held inside at the Monona Community Center) The hunt begins at 10:00 a.m. SHARP! Don’t be late or you’ll miss all the fun. There will be candy, prizes, lots of fun, and possibly a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny. The hunting grounds will be divided into separate areas for ages 1-3 years, 4-6 years, and 7-9 years. Please come and join us for this free community event. If you have questions please call the Monona Parks and Recreation Department at 222-4167.

No comments:

Post a Comment