This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monona Grove Board Of Education Meets Wednesday May 11th At 7pm.

The Monona Grove Board of Education will meet this Wednesday evening at 7pm in the GDS IMC. Our meeting will follow the MG Shareholders Forum scheduled at 5pm in the same location.

A couple of agenda items of note:
Unfinished Business

B. Discussion of Scope and Responsibilities of Standing Committees. (20 Min)

D. Discussion and Possible Approval of Dismissal of Winnequah Students June 8 Due to Building Consolidation (10 Min)

G. Update on Continuous School Improvement Process - Deb Lyons & Christa Macomber (10 Min)

XI. New Business
A. Presentation on T4K – Connie Haessly and Christa Macomber (45 Min)

G. Discussion and Possible Approval of a General Contractor for the Winnequah and Taylor Prairie Schools Remodeling Project for the Summer of 2011 (15 Min)

I. Board Member Update on White Privilege Conference - Susan Fox (5 Min)

E. Approval of Gift Donations


  • Photo Lighting Equipment donated by Dr. Gary Williams for the Art Department at MGHS
  •  $3,000.00 donated by the Madison English as a Second Language – Thai Project to Glacial Drumlin School
  •  $3,200.00 donated by the Cottage Grove PTO to Cottage Grove School for purchase/installation of SmartBoards
  • $475.10 from the Monona Elementary PTO to Winnequah School
  • $3,898.00 from the Monona Elementary PTO for the purchase of SmartBoards for Winnequah School
  •  $2,100.00 from the Monona Grove Education Foundation for the purchase of SmartBoards for Winnequah School
  • 10 Spruce trees for Glacial Drumlin School donated by Kathy Loniello
  • $3,200 donated by the Cottage Grove PTO for the purchase of SmartBoards at Taylor Prairie School
Thank you for all of these generous donations to the district and our children!

2 comments:

  1. What is an "MG Shareholders" meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's another way of saying a meeting of our taxpayers/school district community.

    ReplyDelete