This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stuff Yourself Silly On Pancakes With Santa

Pancake Breakfast with Santa

Date: Sat - 12/11/2010

Time: 8:00 AM

Location: Monona Community Center - Senior Center

Join the Monona Grove Optimist Club for the 3rd Annual Pancake Breakfast with Santa on Saturday December 11, 2010 from 8 am - 10 am at the Monona Community Center. All you can eat pancakes! There will also be sausages, apple sauce, milk, orange juice, and coffee.


There will be a coloring contest for the kids and an opportunity to get your picture taken with Santa!


Cost is $5 per person, $2.50 for children ages 3-10, 2 & under are free

No comments:

Post a Comment