This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Wednesday, December 22, 2010

School Board Race Welcomes Dean Bowles.

Dean Bowles, longtime Monona resident, has taken out nomination papers for the Monona Grove Board of Education.

6 comments:

  1. Well that is interesting-I hope there is one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that everyone remembers, during election time, where Dean Bowles' loyalties lie.

    He had a large part in putting us where we are at today. Two schools down, two to go. Think he can get another one closed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who, exactly, is "us?"

    I suspect his loyalties lie where those of a school board member need to lie - in the best interests of the Monona Grove School district. If we want board members to start representing their zip code, then let's apportion the school board seats and get it over with. Why keep this sham going? Board members who dare to go contrary to the prevailing opinion in their zip code end up being crucified, so let's let them off the hook and tell them their duty is to advocate for what's best for their home community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been amazed at Dean Bowles efforts to help both sides-say nothing-do nothing-and people seem to keep coming back to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah. That's b.s. Back up your assertions with evidence please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, such hatred and the race hasn't even started. At least have the guts to put a name to an evil post like that. Maywood closing should have happened for this school year. It's crazy to keep two half full schools open. and I'm a Monona resident, who went to Maywood and who's son went to Maywood. People aren't going to move into a school district or a city that wastes it's financial resources.

    ReplyDelete