This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Monona Family Fall Festival This Sunday!

The Monona Family Fall Festival will take place this Sunday, September 26th at the M.Y.Dream Park/ Winnequah Park from 2 to 5pm. Bring a sack to cart off your treats in!

The Pumpkin Hunt begins at 2pm SHARP! at the Dream Park. Stay for music from the Banned Wagon, balloon creations, storytelling, crafts, local vendors, kayak rides, petting zoo, pony rides and games!


Win a pool pass! Win a CSA share! Have a caramel apple blossom! Eat a hot dog! Run a three legged race with your bestfriend! Pet an alpaca!

No comments:

Post a Comment