This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Meetings...

The Monona Park and Recreation Board will meet tonight at 6pm in the Community Center.

We will be wrapping up our Parks and Open Spaces Discussion, as well as reviewing our 2010 and 2011 Operating and Capital budgets.

The Monona Grove Board of Education will meet on Wednesday, August 11th at 7pm in the District Board Room, Nichols Building.

The Board will hear an update from North American Mechanical, Inc. (NAMI) on the energy efficiency of Glacial Drumlin School. We will also continue discussion on the Nichols building appraisal. The Board also has the discussion and possible approval of non-represented staff compensation and collective bargaining agreement with educational paraprofessionals as unfinished business. New business includes a preview of Brenda Clark's Professional Development Presentation and changes to the student handbook and discipline procedures.

The Monona Family Attraction and Retention Committee meets this Thursday at City Hall at 6:30pm.

We will continue to organize this year's Fall Family Festival, scheduled for September 26th, 2 to 5 pm at Winnequah Park. I am so happy to report that Andy Nath, Monona resident, librarian and musician, will perform with his band, the Banned Wagon, at this year's festival. Yeay Andy! Thank you!!

Don't forget about school registration!

No comments:

Post a Comment