This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Friday, August 6, 2010

Please Take A Moment To Help Create A Community Built Playground In Cottage Grove!!

From a message from Chris Uschan:

A volunteer group in Cottage Grove is working hard to raise money to build a community-built playground (much like the "dream park" in Monona). Currently, there is a $25,000 grant available from the Pepsi Refresh Project. To get the grant, the submitted project must finish in the top 10.
Today we moved from position 163 to position 62. 100 spots in 1 day.
To help the earn the $25,000 grant, people must vote every day. You can vote once from each account you have.
Here's how:
1. ) Sign up to get daily reminders through the Cottage Grove Kids Park Facebook page: http://bit.ly/Join-CG-Park-on-FB
2. ) Text 100296 to Pepsi (73774)3. ) Vote online at http://www.refresheverything.com/cgkidspark*iphone users can search "cottage grove" at http://www.refresheverything.com/-- Vote once by using your Facebook account-- (then sign out), then by signing in with multiple email accountsYou can easily vote 2 to 4 times a day (Every Day).Hopefully, you can help make a difference.


Create a community-built dream playground in Cottage Grove, WI Pepsi Refresh Everything
www.refresheverything.com
Vote for the most refreshing ideas to win Pepsi Refresh Project grants for Neighborhoods

No comments:

Post a Comment