This blog represents my opinions and my opinions alone, and certainly doesn't represent the collective thoughts of any of the Boards or organizations that I serve on. Unfortunately I make all sorts of miistakes, I'm a picky eater, I can't sing and I just recently found out I have been spelling certain words in my vocabulary wrong my entire life. That being said, I still continue to muddle ever onward. Welcome.





Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tonight 4:30 to 6:30: The Grand Opening Of The Winnequah Children's Garden!

From the Monona Elementary PTO:

Stop by the Winnequah Children's Garden today between 4:30-6:30 for the grand opening party. Watch Mayor Miller cut the red ribbon, see Whole Foods present a check for the $500 grant, enjoy snacks from Whole Foods & Taco Palace, listen to live music, sign up to volunteer, and craft with the kids. Bring lawn chairs or blankets and get comfortable in your school garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment